The Dangerous Dance needs your help to raise the funds needed to get this important film made. If you care about the high levels of domestic and family abuse and violence in Australia please consider supporting the project in some of the following ways:
- Be a sponsor for the fund raising dinner (3 valuable packages at $15k, $11, and $6k). Download the sponsorship invitation at Sponsorship Invitation
- Simply donate to the documentary production, 100% tax deductible, using our Tax Deductible Donation Form
- Use filmstretch for your video production needs – we are specialists in internal learning and development (including orientation); we also produce web video, marketing, animation and event videos. All profits will be put into The Dangerous Dance production budget.
- Donate auction items and/or raffle items, contact us through The Dangerous Dance website click here.
- Please come along to the fund raising gala dinner 10th August tickets from eventbrite
- Sign up for The Dangerous Dance production newsletter on this pageat the bottom
- Share The Dangerous Dance website on your social media networks, and talk to people who might be interested in supporting the project about the options above